This qualification is aimed at individuals wishing to work in operational roles in leisure and recreational facilities.
Learners will cover:
- contributing to joint working with other organisations
- supporting the development of the sport or activity
- setting up, taking down and storing activity equipment
- contributing to environmental conservation in active leisure and recreation
- giving customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation (ICS)
- looking after participants when they are away from home
- enabling disabled people to take part in activities
- contributing to participants’ exploration and understanding of the natural environment
None, however, learners require access to clients and the appropriate facilities within a work environment.