This qualification is for Individuals working in the leisure industry looking for progression into management positions or who are currently in a managerial role in another sector and want to enter the leisure industry at the same level.
Learners will cover:
- how to manage health, safety and welfare in active leisure
- how to set objectives and provide support for an active leisure team
- how to improve the customer experience in active leisure
- understand the active leisure learning sector
- how to market in active leisure
- how to supervise the maintenance of equipment and facilities in active leisure
- how to operate a swimming pool plant
- understand financial procedures in active leisure
None, however, learners require access to clients and the appropriate facilities within a work environment.