This qualification is intended for those who assess occupational competence in an individual’s work environment.
Learners will cover:
- the principles and requirements of assessment
- different types of assessment method
- how to plan, and carry out assessments, involving learners and others
- quality assurance of the assessment process
- legal and good practice requirements
- make assessment decisions and provide required information following assessment
- maintain legal and good practice requirements
Learners for this qualification must be aged 19 and above and have access to learners (candidates), who are on a work-based training programme, and who they will be able to assess in the workplace.