We are able to work with you to deliver Health and Fitness qualifications to your current student population fully funded.
Programmes are available for a 1 or 2 year study prgramme for 16-19 year olds.
We work in partnership with your education facility to offer the highest level of delivery provision within the programme.
Our provision of the full programme requirement including DBS checked tutors, assessors, IQA (internal Quality Assurers), as well as having full EQA (External Quality Assurance) reports and references from our existing partners, as well as holding full approval with Awarding Organisations as well as ESFA (Educationa dn Skills Funding Agency) to allow an easy and professional offering to school, students and associated partners.
Schools we currently work with include;
- The Canterbury Academy, Canterbury
- The Maplesden Noakes School, Maidstone
- Sir Joseph Williamson Mathematical School, Rochester
- The Wrotham School, Wrotham
- St Georges School, Broadstairs
- Ursuline College, Westgat-on-Sea
- Tonbridge Angels Football Academy, Tonbridge
- Gillingham Football Club Academy, Gillingham
Contact us now to discuss how we can integrate our Personal Training and Fitness Qualifications into your current student provision.