Learners will cover:
- The principles of exercise for disabled people
- Programming and supervising exercise for disabled people
- Know the scope of the responsibility of the instructor in the context of disability
- Understand the legal and ethical issues surrounding disability
- Know the implications of conditions and impairments when working with disabled clients
- How to instruct and evaluate an exercise session with a disabled client
This qualification is aimed to give the individuals the skills and knowledge required to programme, supervise and induct a safe and effective programme for disabled clients.
Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing or equivalent.