This certificate is for those who assess both occupational competence in the workplace and vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in the classroom or training environment.
Learners will cover:
- principles and requirements of assessment
- different types of assessment method
- planning and performing assessments, involving learners and others
- quality assurance of the assessment process
- legal and good practice requirements
- making assessment decisions
Learners for this qualification must be aged 19 and above and have access to learners (candidates), who they will be able to assess both in the workplace (occupational competence) and in the training environment (vocational skills, knowledge and understanding).